AOSHS, or the American Overseas Schools Historical Society, offers a wide range of information and services to Military Brats, including:
- Obtaining American Overseas School Transcripts
- Obtaining Copies of American Overseas School Yearbooks
- Obtaining Replacement School Class RIngs
- Obtaining Replacement School Letter Jackets
- Employment Opportunities in American Overseas Schools
- Obtainig a Birth Certificate for U.S. Citizens Born Overseas
- DoDDS/DoDEA Employment Records
The American Overseas Schools Archives (AOSA) was first established on the campus of Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff in 1989.
The AOSA is dedicated to preserving the history and memorabilia of the kindergarten through grade 12 education of an estimated 4 million American children who attended more than 900 American overseas schools over the past 150 years.
In 1995 the American Overseas Schools Historical Society was incorporated as a non- profit IRS 501(c)(3) organization. The American Overseas Schools Archives office and archives are located in Wichita, Kansas.
For more information please visit the AOSHS Website.